Sixth Annual South Carolina Automotive Summit:
Where Connectivity Happens
Co-hosted by SC Automotive Council and
SC Department of Commerce.
Automobiles are evolving from modes of transportation to nodes in technology and communication networks. Like the connected car, the South Carolina Automotive Summit presented by KPMG will link attendees to a broad web of thought leadership, best practices and brilliant disruptors in the automotive industry while intersecting tech stars and data analytics companies. Find all of this during the SC Auto week, February 19-25, 2017.
Location: Hyatt Regency, Greenville, SC
Dates: February 20-22, 2017
Registration ends February 16. To register now click here.
Member Rate: $395
Non-member Rate: $450
• Learn from industry experts
• Network with C-Suite executives
• Collaborate at the Automotive B2B Supplier Matchmaker (Feb 20)
• Preview commercial ready innovations at Ingenious SC! (Feb 20)
• Tour the new Center for Manufacturing Innovation (Feb 21)
• Attend compelling workshops